Friday, December 22, 2006

Quilt Square # 1

WE RECEIVED OUR FIRST QUILT SQUARE!!!

We were so excited yesterday when we checked our mail and there was an envelope with a quilt square and a wish!! The square and wish was from
Doris & Dan

Thank you so much. Our little "Pumpkin" is very lucky to have her first square and wish from someone her parents have met and who they think are such a LOVELY couple!!

As you can see I have posted a picture here. For those of you who were asking for clarification about the directions, I hope this picture will help in what I was trying to explain. I will post the frist few squares here, but I am sure that us receiving squares is far more exciting to us then it is to you. After the first few squares, we will post the squares - as we receive them - on our 'quilt site' here and on the Pumpkins 100 Good Wishes Quilt link on the left bar.

A BIG thanks to Doris and Dan for you thoughtfulness!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home