Saturday, June 09, 2007

Quilt Square # 68




This SUPER SPECIAL square deserves 2 pictures. This square is from Leslie. Leslie is a friends of Mark's Jenn. I have never met her, but hope to one day. I am so IMPRESSED by the stitching of the pumpkin on the square that she sent. I cried when I opened it. A person whom I haven't met would take that much time and care to stitch a beautiful pumpkin for our Pumpkin on a square. I think we have just found the centre of the quilt!

Thank you soooo much Leslie for the FANTASTIC square. It is beautiful - as are you.

1 Comments:

Blogger The luckiest mommy in the world said...

You have some fantastic pieces there.

Can you send me your mailing address and I'll come up with something special to send you. I would like to find a piece of clothing that Olivia wore. If its not that, I would like to get something to represent home (Nfld). Send me a line and I'll get something for you.

Get it completed before you leave fro China because trust me you won't have time afterwards for a long time. I still have not put one single page in her lifebook since comeing home. Next month is a year (tss, tss on mommy)

10:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home